Introduction to Cat Behaviour - Tallinn
Date: 8 September 2016
Venue: Cat Cafe Nurri, Tallinn
Fee: 15 Euro
This workshop is suitable for:
- You already have cat(s) and you want to understand them better.
- You don't have cat yet but you love them and want to know if living with a cat is suitable for you.
- You are just interested to know more about cat psychology.
- History of domestic cats
- Physiology of cat and how it affects their behaviour
- How cat learn
- Cat-human relationship e.g. cat in human's society in history and human's expectation of cat behaviour
- How cat communicate
- Common cat behavioural problems e.g. inappropriate elimination, aggression,
- Tea and coffee and chat!
After this workshop, you will know:
- Why cats don't come when call
- Why cats don't like to drink water
- Are cats solitude animals?
- Why some cats live outside and don't like human?
- How to handle indoor only cat
- Do cat have emotion?
- Do cat have sense of humour?
- And so much more!