One of the biggest nightmares of a pet lover...You are backing your car on the driveway, you hear you hit something. You come out and discover you hit a dog/cat. What to do?
Or what if you have elderly dogs/cats, do you know what to do if they have a heart attack?
Do you know what to do if your dog/cat suffers from heart stoke or frostbite?
How about choking? They love to chew on random items lying around. What to do?
You will learn:
- Canine and feline Communication
- Scene Assessment and Barrier use
- How to approach the owner of the animal and your legal liability
- Primary Assessment
- CPR and Rescue Breathing
- Control of serious bleeding
- Shock Management
- Spinal Injury Management
- Injury Assessment
- Illness Assessment
- Splinting for Fractures and Dislocations
- Bandaging Minor Wounds
- Safe Transportation to Vet Facility
- Burns, Poisoning, Hypothermia/ Hyperthermia And More…..
With the price, you can take home:
- Your own copy of the CFR CD containing the student manual so you can refresh your knowledge at home
- An international recognised certificate upon the completion of the course (valid for 2 years)
- A first aid kit for you to take home (value 15 Euro)
- A laminated quick tip card - useful as a reminder you can leave in your car in case of an accident for example
- Tea/coffee and snack during the day
- Of course, confidence and knowledge how to help your own pet or other animals on the street in case of emergency
Full details on the course can be found here.