Introduction to Cat Behaviour - 35 Euro, 14:00 - 17:00
This workshop is suitable for:
- You already have cat(s) and you want to understand them better.
- You don't have cat yet but you love them and want to know if living with a cat is suitable for you.
- You are just interested to know more about cat psychology.
- History of domestic cats
- Physiology of cat and how it affects their behaviour
- How cat learn
- Cat-human relationship e.g. cat in human's society in history and human's expectation of cat behaviour
- How cat communicate
- Common cat behavioural problems e.g. inappropriate elimination, aggression,
- Tea and coffee and chat!
After this workshop, you will know:
- Why cats don't come when call
- Why cats don't like to drink water
- Are cats solitude animals?
- Why some cats live outside and don't like human?
- How to handle indoor only cat
- Do cat have emotion?
- Do cat have sense of humour?
- And so much more!
The workshop is run regularly in city centre locations Please show your interest by contacting Alice here. She will contact you once the details of the next workshop is confirmed.