Jason - the Cat Man, CPPS, CFR
As a lifelong cat lover, Jason has been living with cats since he was an infant.
He volunteered at DSPCA in 2008, and has been a foster father for various charities since. He is a Certified Pet Sitter by Pet Sitters International. He is also a Canine First Responder.
Since Alice started Maow Care in 2009, Jason has been acting as the 'backstage manager' - maintaining the website, answering occasional customer phone calls, taking care of key drops, etc, and has become more and more involved with the actual cat-sitting too.
Jason was a graphic designer in his past life and has recently obtained a Bachelor of Science in Horticulture. He was born in Montreal, lived in Paris and moved to Dublin with Alice and their cat.
He is living happily with two cats and surrounded by lots of home-grown vegetables.
Jason's most recent CDP training includes:
- "Side Effects of Common Pet Medications" webinar by Pet Sitters International
- "Assessing a Pet's Health at the Pet-Sitting Visit" webinar by Pet Sitters International
- "All about cats-behaviour & care" webinar by Pet Sitters International
- "Lifetime care planning for pets" webinar by Pet Sitters International
- Certificate on Animals in Disasters: Awareness and Preparedness by Federal Emergency Management Agency of the United States